This proposal is for the creation of a promotional video offered by Eugene from BestBoyMedia, I’m a local content creator, cinematographer and photographer. I would love to create some content for your business and offer some serious value.
I noticed that you guys don’t really have a video presence but I think that I can help with that.
This new promo video will bring fresh and exciting insight into your business.
Watching the video will help to build a trust between you and your customers. Bring more clients, rise sales and build reputation.
– Create a video telling a story showcasing your CDEK office, exterior, interior, show and tell a story creating a connection with your potential client
– Showcase the beautiful visuals of the office, crew, working process
– Generate increased sales from the use of this video in targeting and advertising
PROJECT SHOOTING DATES:
– February in Los Angeles County
-You get my personal passion, all in on this project.
– I only take on projects that align with my core values. Because this allows me to bring something intangible to the project. A degree of passion and purpose that works above and beyond to make my projects the greatest success they can be.
PROMOTION VIDEOS IS WHAT I’M FOCUSING AT WWW.BESTBOYMEDIA.COM
Creating great promo films is what I do, and what I’m trying to do better than anyone else.
With over 5 years of filming experience, I’m well suited for the task.
The experience and skill set has been hard won. Many mistakes, issues, unforeseen obstacles, and lessons learned along the way. Now that I’ve been at it for a while, I’ve built a skill set and approach that allows me to create incredible results for my clients.
THE PROOF IS IN THE WORK
One of my favorite clients, Digifabster has seen over a 30% increase in booking ahead of schedule from previous booking quarter.
I CREATE VIDEOS THAT PAY FOR THEMSELVES
I don’t set out to just make beautiful videos, or even simply to tell a great story. I set out to combine both those things with a direct effort to increase profits for my clients. I use video to solve problems.
Creating beautiful films takes a lot of investment up front. But how much worse is that investment if there is never a return on it!
I see countless other production companies make this mistake over and over again. Just making a generic video, because they feel that’s what you ought to do.
What a waste.I see video as an incredible opportunity to make a meaningful investment that has great returns if done correctly. It’s no fun making videos that barely break even. I make videos that turn a profit, and make returns for my clients.
You don’t have to pay anything if you don’t see the result. I would love to offer the first video for 5% from increased profit only.
For instance, if business profit was $5000, after the video presence was created and targeting was made, let’s say profit increased by $2000, then 5% from $2000 will be $100.
I would love to talk further about doing business together.
Next step would be to discuss on questions you may have.
Here is my instagram @jenyawave
My cellphone number is 424-303-8796 Eugene (Text or Call)
– The final deliverable of this project will be promo videos 1-3 min of length.
– The files would be available in both 4K Ultra HD (24 frames per second), as well as 2.5K formats for Slow motion (120 frames per second).
Here are some references. I’d like to film a short story about CDEK, how did everything begin, your grow, current projects, partnership and your future.
We don't do that
Sketches of terrible things movers are doing:
1) Looking at the customer’s ass and talking dirty in foreign language
2) Flirting with a customer
3) Stealing (man stealing from the closet)
4) Damaging items and don’t care about that
5) Pushing for tips
7) Do not work when they supposed to
8) No surprises aka hidden charges: deposit the same day, stair charges, heavy item charges, hostage furniture.
9) Unlicensed, uninsured